The Cliff Keen Wrestling Club promotes, supports and strives to advance amateur wrestling at all levels. We provide elite coaching and mentoring to athletes in a challenging, positive environment with the primary goal of cultivating champion wrestlers.
Fall Folkstyle Season
Dates: September 23 – November 14
Times: Sundays & Wednesdays, 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Grades: 7-12 (Limited to first 40 applicants)
JOIN US FOR OUR FREE KICKOFF INFORMATION SESSION & CLINIC FROM 4:30-6:30 PM ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16 @ TOP DOG TRAINING.
All club members must present a USA Wrestling Card before participating in the first practice.
For Michigan residents, USA Wrestling Cards are $15 and may be purchased at www.usawmembership.com.
Location:Top Dog Training
401 Washington St., Brighton, MI 48116 | Get Directions
- $275 per wrestler
- Member fee is paid in full at the time of enrollment.
- Payment options include cash, check, or money order.
- Family Discount: For families that enroll more than one sibling, a 15% discount will be applied to each wrestler’s membership fee.
- 34 hours of detailed and folkstyle-focused technical instruction and competitive sparring sessions directed by world-class wrestlers and coaches.
- Coaching at Grappler Fall Classic (Oct. 13-14 in Battle Creek, Mich.)